Friday, August 1, 2008

Yoga Podcasts!

Dearest yogis and yoginis,

Well, I am happy to announce that my experiment with podcasts is a success so far! I've recorded 2 different classes and uploaded them to Ourmedia.org. You can listen to the files from my website (go to yogabylorien.com, click Join a class, then click Podcasts), or download the files from Ourmedia. As I state on my website, these are meant to be supplementary to your ongoing practice. I do strongly recommend gaining a good foundation in yoga from a live teacher before trying the classes. I plan to upload a new class each month and will try to present a nice variety of classes for you. Feedback is welcome, but please remember that I am new to the whole podcasting process, so translating any "tech-speak" into layman's terms is appreciated. Enjoy!


Namaste,
Lorien

Remember, if you would like to be removed from the newsletter distribution, please let me know. Simply reply with the text “remove from list” in the subject line.

MONTHLY POSE
Marichiyasana (pose dedicated to the sage, Marichi)
This is a wonderful seated pose that has several variations, all focused on stretching the legs and hips and massaging the abdominal organs. Click here for pictures, variations and instruction.