Schedule updates and special events; please click description for more details...
- New class! Beginning Monday, Jan 3, Lorien will teach an ongoing 7:15-8:45pm restorative yoga class at Downtown Yoga Shala in San Jose.
- New class! Beginning Tuesday, Jan 4, Lorien will teach an ongoing yoga for cancer support class at Breathe in Los Gatos; this class is donation-based.
- New class! Beginning Sunday, Jan 9, Lorien will teach an ongoing gentle yoga class at Breathe in Los Gatos.
- Special class: Friday, Jan 14 9:00-10:30am Tapas Yoga at Breathe Los Gatos; a (mildly) heated class that includes breath-focused held postures to align and cleanse.
- Special class: Saturday, Jan 15 9:30-11:00am Yoga Basics at GGBC in Campbell; come take this donation-based class and dive into the foundations of yoga with breath, alignment and relaxation.
- Saturday, Feb 5: Yoga as Cancer Support workshop 1:00-4:00pm at Breathe in Los Gatos; this workshop is donation-based and is for patients, caregivers and professionals working with cancer.
- Date TBD: Yoga for Cancer Support at Home workshop at Stanford hospital in Palo Alto; this workshop teaches patients and caregivers how to practice yoga at home, using household props and addressing common obstacles. This workshop is offered free of charge through the Stanford Cancer Support Program.